Thursday, July 21, 2011

Animals Versed in Martial Arts

So I know I'm a bit behind, but this post goes out to my brother, Troy.

Troy is a big fan of the animated movie Kung Fu Panda.




He is so big a fan that he occasionally will quote the movie in conversation, and then look rather dejected that I failed to identify the obscure reference.



And then he punishes me by taking odd pictures.

Not too long ago, they came out with a second Kung Fu Panda movie.


I haven't seen it yet, but suddenly I'm hungry...


 It got me to thinking, are Panda's really fit for Kung Fu, or, really, any form of martial art?





Look at that squishy body.  It's not nearly nimble enough for complicated fighting maneuvers. 




.
As a matter of fact, I think a panda's favorite pastime is eating bamboo and sitting. 





Sorry, Panda.







And sorry, Troy, but if you're looking for awesome Kung Fu, you better stick to brown bears.




 But to make you feel better, here's a kitten fighting Godzilla. 





Actually, it looks like they're trying to hug it out.  Freakin' new age Godzilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment