Sunday, March 13, 2011

Give a Hoot

Who doesn't love owls.  Not only are they scientifically proven to be made out of awesome, but they are cute, eat rodents, and deliver mail when trained properly.  So clearly, this being a blog of awesome things, I had to include owls up in here.  Here was my first attempt:



Hoot?




Have you ever seen a more pathetic looking owl?  I didn't do the poor guy justice.  He just looks so sad!  I got to thinking of Mr. Sad Owl- why would he be so upset?  Then I came up with this! 










I thought this would be a good use of Sad Owl's time. 


But how could I make this even more heart wrenching? 










Oh no!  That styrofoam cup you threw out your window made Sad Owl cry!!  You're a terrible human being!!!  Also, if you're the type of person to throw a styrofoam cup out of your car window, I'm officially banning your ass from my "blog".  Please leave now so the awesomeness doesn't make your eyes melt and brain explode. 





But then I got to thinking, if Sad Owl really was a creation of mine, would I really leave it like that? 


No, I wouldn't. 




1 comment: