Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dinosaurs are Awesome

T-Rex Post Lunch

Spectacularly bad, wouldn't you say?  This was my very first attempt at a picture.  I was trying to decide what to draw when it struck me- what is something that's totally awesome that I'd like to see pictures of?  Clearly the answer is dinosaurs.  Let's face it, "dinosaurs" is so rarely the answer to any question-

What did you have for lunch today?
Dinosaurs.

Do you like my new dress?
Makes you look like a dinosaur.

No, no, that just wouldn't do.  If you ate dinosaur for lunch, you're clearly a character in The Flintstones, hence you're not real.  If you tell your friends they look like dinosaurs, then chances are you're friends with Posh Spice.



So, yes, dinosaurs.  I think I'll post more dino pics as they come.  As you can see, the banner took me all of 10 minutes, so look for more soon.

Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment