Thursday, December 23, 2010

Like Tyrannosaurus Rex, I bite sometimes, too.

So, clearly this... blog... I guess... stems from Hyperbole and a Half, but Allie has inspired me!  She says that crappy drawings enhance her story telling, but we all know that she's not a crappy drawer, and her stories are hilarious.

I exist in a family of artists.  My grandmother was a phenomenal oil painter, and my mom, dad, aunts, uncle, cousins- they all have artistic talent in some varying medium.  I, however, was not given that gene.  My parents didn't save any of my childhood "art" as some parents do- not that I blame them.  I think one can only glue so much macaroni to paper before it stops being art and starts being a pasta salad. 

Regardless of my deficiencies, I still enjoy drawing, and when I saw Hyperbole, I felt that there was someone out there that gets it.  So here, interweb, here are my drawings of things which are awesome.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment