Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthdays!

For some reason I have a lot of friends with birthdays in January.  I've been partying all month long!  I  have especially big plans for this evening- it's a murder mystery party!  I've never been to one before, so I'll let you know how it goes.  :-)  But before that, here's a little something I whipped up to celebrate getting older.

 

"Where's that damn remora when you need him!"
























I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking, do sharks really have dentures?  And if so, does Poligrip work in the ocean?  And if so, how come my grandpa won't swim in the ocean?  Am I right??  No?  Okay. 



After I drew this, I wondered to myself if sharks really do have tongues.  Turns out they do, but they're not like ours and are called something totally unpronounceable and frankly I don't want to bore you.  What?  Too late? 

No comments:

Post a Comment